(Job Alert) Local Affiliate manager at Jumia Nigeria
Job Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Specialization: Marketing / Advertising / Communications
Preferred Years of Experience: 5 - 7 years
Available Slots: 1
Application Deadline: Oct 31, 2017
Jumia - We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
As a Local Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing affiliate revenues for Jumia products and brands globally.
You will actively search and cultivate partnerships with new affiliate programs to drive profitable growth and revenue across multiple brands.
In particular, you will:
• Own the local sales strategy, and leads its execution to “hunt” and “close” new local partners.
• Generate leads and efficiently regular contact with existing prospects.
• Own relationship and support to on-boarded local partners, ensuring their education, satisfaction and maximizing their business on the keep in program.
• Negotiate commission structures with top sites and partners to ensure maximum profitability.
• Work with the marketing department to create campaigns to attract potential affiliates.
• Own relationship and support to top local partners, ensuring their education, and satisfaction to maximize their performance on the program.
• Follow up on affiliate campaigns to ensure they are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
• Analyse local channel performance and send weekly performance reports.
• Maximize networking and community building opportunities and by regularly setting up events bringing affiliates together.
• Request artwork for weekly campaigns to be shared with affiliates.
• Send a weekly promotional newsletter to affiliates telling them about the top campaigns, categories and products to promote.
• Localize any central material to fit the local market, for example video tutorials or sales pitch material.
• Occasionally support on central affiliate marketing projects.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields. MBA or MSc in Marketing, Business or related field is a plus.5+ years’ experience in the Affiliate Management space - negotiating, implementing and optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns
Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners
Strong understanding of customer acquisition through digital marketing.
Experience starting new affiliate program marketing efforts from scratch.
Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion, enthusiastic team player.
Action oriented, ambitious and a go-getter
Understanding of affiliate’s motivations, drives, and desires while still focusing on the company’s goals
A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
CLICK HERE TO APPLY